Saturday, May 14, 2005


I spotted this guy over on Grand working on his balancing skills. I asked him if he was practicing for the Circus, but he said he likes playing on this for fun, and to keep up his balance. He had some cool climbing stuff around.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Everett, Washington, United States

I feel very fortunate to have known some good teachers in my life. They gave me the childlike curiousity to learn a little every day, appreciate the wonder all around us, and last but not least the ability to not take things too seriously. I can sit really still sometimes. Other times I just go in circles. I love to laugh, and try to make other people laugh. I ran out of room on the interest section but I also am interested in water, air, life, birds, flowers, animals, mountains, rivers --- everything.

Powered by Blogger