Monday, December 27, 2004

I Went For a Walk Today

I went for a walk today - Monday December 17, 2004.

Pictures M1 through M67 are my Monday pictures....between my house and the Arco station, in the alley, backyard and some inside. There were some pretty flowers out today...and the usual unusual assortment of cool looking stuff, depending how you look at it, I suppose.

I like that one guy who said he takes pictures like everyday is a holiday.

Beauty is where you find it.


m1 - collage of foil and foilage
My Photo
Name:
Location: Everett, Washington, United States

I feel very fortunate to have known some good teachers in my life. They gave me the childlike curiousity to learn a little every day, appreciate the wonder all around us, and last but not least the ability to not take things too seriously. I can sit really still sometimes. Other times I just go in circles. I love to laugh, and try to make other people laugh. I ran out of room on the interest section but I also am interested in water, air, life, birds, flowers, animals, mountains, rivers --- everything.

Powered by Blogger